Saturday, May 29, 2010

Vintage we loved

I've always loved the thrill that comes with vintage shopping. Finding a forgotten treasure tucked away in a hidden corner of the world is like a drug to me. Even when I was young I would thrift shop with my mum and beg for things I found. Over the years I built up quite a collection (half didn't fit or were totally impractical but looking at them hanging in my wardrobe would always make me smile)
Selling on eBay seemed the only sensible answer, I could make a little extra coin while searching for my next vintage high. Posting an item is such a bitter sweet moment. I'm always a little sad to let anything go but happy to hear from a customer who is as madly in love with an item as I was.
When I miss my sold items a little to much I scroll back over my albums. Here are a few I hope come across my path again one day.



No comments: